Flexible workplaces, activity based working and remote working become more and more important. But implementation of this ideas can be challenging as operational logistics at work becomes more complex. Employees are more and more mobile, working in different office parts during the day and remotely.
is a technological platform which ensures efficient delivery and collection of parcels at the workplace.
Collectomate consists of multi-compartment modules made of high-quality materials. The entire unit is operated with Collectomate app.
The app allows users to store and collect things quickly and safely.
IT’S AN EASY SOLUTION FOR:
businesses, tenants and office administrators, building managers, employees and couriers.
I don’t want employees to spend too much time on collecting parcels. This causes confusion and decreases their productivity.
Increased courier traffic and higher volumes of parcels delivered create more and more problems. We’re losing control and security is affected.
There are insufficient parking spaces, while couriers looking for parcel recipients sometimes occupy the spaces for up to an hour.
Our reception sometimes looks like a storage unit – couriers leave lots of parcels here. This does not leave a good impression with our clients.
SOLVES THE PROBLEM
- Overloaded receptions.
- Employees wasting time looking for packages, envelopes, documents and other items and being distracted by deliverers.
- Delivering private e-commerce packages at workplace in smooth and non absorbing way.
- Lost or abandoned stuff at workplace
- Forwarding internal correspondence and valuable items in easy and safe way
- Risk of company information or personal data exposure.
- Protection of employee privacy.
- Supporting clear desk company policy and Activity Based Working.
- Quick and easy access to personal stuff.
- Labor-intensive administration of lockers
(no codes, keys, badges to configure, distribute and exchange).
IT MAY HELP YOU ACHIEVE
Increased employee productivity
Better work organisation
Protection of company data, personal data and recipient privacy
Implementation of the Smart Workplace and Living idea